Whatsapp Integration With SAP Business One
As we know WhatsApp is so powerful just imagine the power it brings when it is integrated with SAP Business One
WhatsApp is Now Integrated with SAP B1
With the advancement of technology each day, the newest trend in ERP Software the WhatsApp integration with SAP Business One. Effective communication is a crucial aspect of every business. In the work environment, it creates unity, sharing of feedback, improved customer relations, employee engagement and enhanced innovation. However, in the daily grind, communication often gets missed. Users might forget to communicate important aspects among each other or customers. They may not send invoices after selling goods, or purchase orders after placing an order or might not inform others to complete their tasks once they have completed their own. This affects the business process in several ways – payment collection gets delayed, because ledgers didn’t get sent when customers asked for them, purchase orders may have not been received on time etc. Revenues get affected, operations and transactions get stagnant resulting in mayhem in management. This scenario can be totally avoided by the implementation of WhatsApp integrated to your ERP business software.
WhatsApp integrated with ERP!
It is undeniably the quickest and most widely used communication tool in the Indian business market. Now, the integration of ERP – the ultimate business automation software integrated with the quickest communication App together will create magic.
The way it works
- Through a downloadable connector, a WhatsApp activation mechanism should be set.
- Once activated, a QR Code scanner will open up in your ERP desktop.
- The QR Code can be scanned using WhatsApp on your phone.
- This will allow you to use WhatsApp to send messages and documents directly from pour ERP
The Features of WhatsApp that will benefit your company
- The recipient’s number gets automatically connected from the SAP Business One, messages are sent accurately and faster.
- Unlimited messages can be sent using WhatsApp web, from your desktop.
All logs of messages can be retained to identify whether the right messages were sent to the right person at the right time.
- Transparency is increased in communication within the organisation as you will get to know whether the message has been sent or even seen by your customer/vendor.
- WhatsApp messages can be sent from any transactions in the SAP Business One interface.
- You can get an encrypted layer of security that we have added along with the security of WhatsApp and SAP Business One.
How will your organisation benefit from integration?
- User- friendly and less time consuming – you don’t have to switch screens or tasks to send messages to your users or customers/vendors.
- Reduced duplication of data – your communication is more accurate and precise as duplication of data is diminished and there is less human intervention.
- Tracking and retaining messages – with WhatsApp logs you can back track whether messages sent to employees have been executed and implemented. You can also retain messages for future purpose of reference.
Good communication is the bridge between confusion and clarity and the crux of a successful management.
To encourage a culture of transparent and quick communication in your business organisation embrace SAP Business One ERP software WhatsApp integrated solution. Become an efficient entrepreneur with just a click on your mobile phone.
Time is Money!
Save time with SAP Business One and communicate faster with our newest WhatsApp integrated feature. By sending time-sensitive messages to co-users is the fastest way to reach out. Make your business simpler by adopting Sap Business One software and manage your time effectively.
WhatsApp To Go PTS_WA_Integration Add-on
*Terms and Conditions